- Infection with H. pylori can lead to sores or ulcers in your stomach lining or the upper part of your small intestine, and in few, it can eventually lead to gastric cancer. More than 60% of world’s population has this bacteria in their bodies. But just having it won’t cause any disease, one needs to be predisposed towards it.
- H pylori bacteria can enter your body via food, contaminated water or utensils. Poor cooking and personal hygiene will increase our chance to get infected. An infected person can spread the infection via saliva or other body fluids.
- There are two aims for the treatment – first and the foremost is the relief from the symptoms of bloating, acidity, ulcers, abdominal pain or flatulence. The second aim is to remove the bacteria from the body, which can be objectively assessed via stool antigen test.
- Antibiotics are one of the most commonly sought therapy options available.
- Constitutional homeopathic medicine, selected on the basis of the symptoms as well as the genetic predisposition, by a qualified classical homeopath, can be gentle yet equally effective therapeutic option.
Here is the objective evidence of successful elimination of the infection in one of the numerous cases treated with homeopathy alone, at Dr Amit Karkare’s Swaroop Clinic.
The primary aim of homeopathic treatment is targeted towards restoring the constitutional balance within, to aid in setting the body-equilibrium. It is achieved by carefully selecting an appropriately suited remedy for an individual patient, considering the various characteristics at the physical, emotional and intellectual sphere. A professional is trained in ascertaining these qualities and analysing them to arrive at the most-similar remedy selection.